A journey to married life

Marriage is a door which looks out upon a beautiful view. As that door is opened and the horizon unfolds before you, know that nothing is sweeter than the warmth of one hand within another. -- Collin McCarty

7:08 PM

Would You Like Fries With That??

Posted by kcarballo


So...I think being pregnant definitely has it's perks, despite gaining a few extra pounds and having a huge belly. One of the perks of pregnancy is being able to make excuses when it comes to eating. I have realized that I can get away with eating tons of food just because I'm pregnant. What can I say???...I'm having to eat for two people instead of just one now. Cravings are perfectly normal during pregnancy. Some people may even have weird cravings. My aunt, for example, craved pickled eggs while she was pregnant with my younger cousin. I can't say that I've had any weird cravings, I basically just eat anything that's put in front of me. :) It's hard to resist the temptation to eat when the food is just given to you. I give thanks to my mother for supplying me with an endless supply of food. I only have a few more months to go before I give birth to my baby. I can't even imagine how much larger my stomach will be in a few more months. It doesn't really matter how big my stomach is as long as my baby is healthy. My goal in the next few months is to make sure I eat the proper foods and get plenty of exercise. I will try to resist eating a bunch of junk food such as chips, sweets, and especially Jack-in-the-Box curly fries. Wish me luck!!

1 comments:

Hamlin said...

Happy Moms realize that the days are long but the years short. It's not that they are impervious to stress, it's that they have learned to lower their expectations and be in the moment when things get difficult. When your toddler is puking all over the house, this is not the time to reorganize the hall closet. A sick day then turns into a time to create sweet memories of hours spent reading and cuddling on the couch.

Post a Comment