A journey to married life

Marriage is a door which looks out upon a beautiful view. As that door is opened and the horizon unfolds before you, know that nothing is sweeter than the warmth of one hand within another. -- Collin McCarty

4:52 PM

Lonely

Posted by kcarballo

I do not have much to do today, its snowing outside and its pretty cold so Ive just been sitting here all day. Not too healthy considering im pregnant and really need to exercise. I was so used to getting up in the morning and walking up and down the beach with my husband but unfortunately I cant do that anymore. It makes a big difference now that I live in the mountains of North Carolina and I pretty much wake up everyday to see snow on my front yard instead of the warm beach. I guess Ill get used to it but I really miss home! It is difficult to be pregnant and not have your husband with you. No one to rub your belly or no one to hold on to at night. I have been really thinking about going back home but Im not too sure yet. Even though my mother is here with me I still get pretty lonely! I guess thats normal right?

1 comments:

Maus said...

hi kristina was here visiting and read some of your post,...
maybe part of being pregnant is the changing of mood...how many months you be preggy?..

Post a Comment