A journey to married life

Marriage is a door which looks out upon a beautiful view. As that door is opened and the horizon unfolds before you, know that nothing is sweeter than the warmth of one hand within another. -- Collin McCarty

5:12 PM

Virus!

Posted by kcarballo

Not to good of a day today for me, aside from backaches and fatigue my computer has a virus! I can't ever figure out how to rid of this virus, I tried scanning my computer using my antivirus kit but still no affect to it. It actually started yesterday when my brother downloaded CHEAT ENGINE on our computer and I heard it is supposed to be a backdoor for viruses. So there you go! I'm having to come to my cousins house in TN everyday to post a blog! Right now I'm getting my computer fixed and hopefully it will be ok in a day or two, but right now I guess ill have to bare with it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment