A journey to married life

Marriage is a door which looks out upon a beautiful view. As that door is opened and the horizon unfolds before you, know that nothing is sweeter than the warmth of one hand within another. -- Collin McCarty

4:22 PM

Gaining Weight!

Posted by kcarballo

Oh my goodness, I can't believe how much I have been eating these few days. Before I got pregnant I usually just eat 3 times a day, breakfast, lunch and dinner. But now, I eat every 15 minutes. My mother is surprised by how much my diet has changed and so have I. Its like I could never get full, I just eat and eat. But since I'm eating for two then I'm perfectly O.K with it. I'm not worried about how much weight I'm going to gain as long as my baby is healthy. Another thing is once my baby learns how to walk, I know Im going to have to chase him around so I should loose a little bit of weight because of that. Right now, I guess I need to start putting limits on my food intake just to make sure Im still healthy. I guess this is one of the best part of being pregnant. Being able to eat EVERYTHING you see.

2 comments:

MaxiVelasco said...

true. just eat what you want for as long as it's healthy for the baby.

i am really happy for you. hope you are not suffering from so much pregnancy "sickness"

by the way, can you please check my link on your blogroll "Maxi" the link should only be http://www.healthnbeyond.com no blogspot.com as it will be an error.

thanks again and have a very healthy pregnancy!

Joe-ann said...

I should say, the best and the hardest part.;D Good luck on your way to motherhood.

(www.joe-ann.tongson.com)

Post a Comment