A journey to married life

Marriage is a door which looks out upon a beautiful view. As that door is opened and the horizon unfolds before you, know that nothing is sweeter than the warmth of one hand within another. -- Collin McCarty

9:45 AM

Far away from home

Posted by kcarballo

Its hard being away from the one you love but sometimes you have to make some sacrifices to better your life in the future. When i found out i was pregnant i was at the Philippines then but i made the decision to come to the U.S to deliver my baby. My mother is here with me to help me with my pregnancy. I miss my husband and its hard to think that he wont be around when our first child is born but we are both doing this for the future of our child. This way our child will automatically be an american citizen and he will be able to come back to the U.S without any complications.

I call my husband twice a week and we txt each other everday to let him know whats going with me. I guess we will have to bare with this but in the end we will be together again so thats all i have to think about.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Kristina....It is very hard being far from family. I moved from Canada to USA and have been here 6 years now. There is never a minute that I do not think about my family and how they are doing. That is why good memories are important..it helps to make the distance not so wide.
Also it helps us to appreciate the time we are together :)

Have a good day!
~D~

Post a Comment