A journey to married life

Marriage is a door which looks out upon a beautiful view. As that door is opened and the horizon unfolds before you, know that nothing is sweeter than the warmth of one hand within another. -- Collin McCarty

2:37 PM

A key to a good marriage

Posted by kcarballo




What makes a relationship work? In my opinion a good communication is what makes any type of relationship work. First of all, communication requires two skills, talking and listening. By talking, they are able to express their feelings whether it be a nice one or an angry one. Either way, it will help any couples to understand the feelings of one another. I know many couples that does not talk about their feelings or problems, they just tend to block it out and hope that it will go away in a day or two. For me, I could not live with that. Being a newlyweed, Ive began to understand how important it is to share my feelings with my husband. I dont care if it makes him angry I tell him how I feel anyway. It takes a big load off my shoulder when I am able to tell him what Im feeling. I know sometimes you just feel like you need to be alone, but what ever problems you may have with your husband or family member will not go away if you dont talk to them and confront them about it. When its their turn to have some kind of emotional problem then it is also helpful if you take the time to listen to them, no matter what it may be. This two way process can easily help any relationship grow and hopefully make any marriages last!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how weird...the picture you used for this is the same pic I used for one of my post, about weddings! Oops. I hope we're not infringing anything.

I agree with you about what makes relationship works. Communication, communication, communication!

Post a Comment